Preview Mode Links will not work in preview mode

Sep 26, 2023

We have a confession to make: When we sit down to interview a guest about how he or she has moved beyond a crucible, we assume – subconsciously we’ve come to realize – that you’re listening because you’ve struggled through a crucible too … or maybe find yourself smack in the middle of one.   

But our own research tells us that that might not be the case.  Our study found that 72 percent of those we surveyed have “experienced an event so traumatic or painful that it that it fundamentally altered the course” of their lives. That’s a big number, but it leaves 28 percent – more than one in four – who don’t believe they’ve had such an experience. If that’s you, this episode is for you. 

We talk this week about three ways you – or someone close to you – can ask the right questions and prompt the proper thoughts to determine if you have, indeed, suffered a crucible experience. We do it not to push you in to what we call the pit, but to help you realize if you’re already in it so you can begin your journey out of it. 

To explore Beyond the Crucible assets, including our free Life of Significance assessment, visit www.beyondthecrucible.com

Have a question or comment? Drop us a line at info@beyondthecrucible.com