Sep 28, 2021
As we wrap up six weeks of exploring what resilience is and
how to build it, BEYOND THE CRUCIBLE host Warwick Fairfax and
co-host Gary Schneeberger discuss the insights and inspiration
offered by guests Stacey Copas, Katie Foulkes, Heather Kampf, Lucy
Westlake and Dr. Craig Dowden. Among the wisdom and practical
action steps they offered that are discussed in depth here:
- Resilience is a skill that can be learned just like building
muscle in the gym.
- If you have access to the resources you need to meet the
challenges you’re facing, you’ll be more resilient.
- You never know when your greatest obstacle will become your
- Failure is inevitable. How you react to it is what
- Avoidance is a roadblock to resilience.
To explore Crucible Leadership resources, and to pre-order
Warwick Fairfax's book, CRUCIBLE LEADERSHIP: EMBRACE YOUR TRIALS TO
LEAD A LIFE OF SIGNIFICANCE, visit www.crucibleleadership.com